Main Content

Latest Blog

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Icon Brickell was the champion for deals this week with a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath corner unit that sold for a 12% discount for ,500,000 cash. This 1825 sqft residence on the 41st floor in Tower I with 16’ ceilings was previously asking ,699,000 and...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Neo Vertika is about to get a new neighbor. The newly launched, Lofty Brickell, is planned to occupy the commercial space on the other side of the metro rail, where current tenants like KLA Schools were evicted early. The 35-story, Airbnb-friendly development is said...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube One Tequesta Point is the first of the three Tequesta buildings on Brickell Key. Built in 1995, this 30-story tower located at 888 Brickell Key Blvd is home to 330 residences. The waterfront tower includes amenities such a pool, fitness center, sauna and spa,...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Epic Residences claimed the top spot for deals this week with a 2-story townhouse on the 9th floor that sold for a 14% discount for 0,000 with financing. This 1579 sqft, 2 bedroom/2.5 bath was previously asking ,099,000. Epic is a 54-story condo-hotel built...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Another pre-construction project has sold out! Natiivo in Downtown Miami has sold out of its 448 units. The 51-story tower launched only 2 years ago with 60% being sold by groundbreaking, which commenced in February this year. The remaining 40% sold within the past...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube St. Louis on Brickell Key, at 800 Claughton Island Drive, is a boutique 31-story tower with only 130 residences. Built in 1995, this waterfront tower has only 5 units per floor and offers recently updated glass balcony railings to showcase the breathtaking views of...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Reach at Brickell City Centre rose to the top of the charts for deals this week with an absolutely stunning 42nd floor lower penthouse that sold for an impressive 17% discount for ,150,000. Previously asking ,200,000, this spacious 1677 sqft, 3 bedroom/4.5 bath was...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Nexus Riverside apartments is moving closer to construction. The developer has submitted FAA applications for both crane installation and building height. The crane installation is planned for January 2022 for the 413 foot tower. The 36-story tower, located next to the City of Miami...

Read More

By Amy Lindenmoyer Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube Isola on Brickell Key is a 23-story residence built in 1990. Located at 770 Claughton Island Drive, this 302-unit tower offers amenities such as a pool, fitness center, tennis courts, business center, club room, and BBQ area. The building is currently undergoing a project...

Read More
View Blog