Main Content

The Brickell Buzz: Natiivo has Sold Out

September 15, 2021

By Amy Lindenmoyer

Video Courtesy of: Brickell Condo Real Estate/Youtube

Another pre-construction project has sold out! Natiivo in Downtown Miami has sold out of its 448 units. The 51-story tower launched only 2 years ago with 60% being sold by groundbreaking, which commenced in February this year. The remaining 40% sold within the past 6 months as demand skyrocketed. The tower will consist of 100 Gale hotel rooms, 140 Gales hotel-condo units, 127 office condos, 448 residences, 70,000 sqft of amenities, and ground-level restaurants of South Beach’s infamous Bodega and Italian market and restaurant, Dolce Mercato.

For more information on Downtown Miami
Contact us today!

info@brickellcondorealestate.com
610.428.3913


Original article by TNM Staff from The Next Miami